Thank you for thinking of me, it made my day!
As part of the rules of the Mystery Blogger Award I am to share 3 things about myself. I don’t have to put much thought into this (phew) as I can share from my Fun Fact Friday series. Below are my 3 things:
What are the rules of the Mystery Blogger Award? Great question! See below:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Besides perming my hair in the 5th grade, I don’t lead a crazy adventurous life. I mean, I have fun, but things you will NOT see me do: sky dive, roller-coasters, bungee jump, etc. Do you see a theme here? Yeap: not a fan of heights.
What food gives you foodgasm?
Friendly’s Reese’s pieces sundae (vanilla ice cream, marshmallow sauce, peanut butter sauce, Reese’s pieces, whipped cream, cherry). I may not feel so good after downing the whole thing, but its often worth it.
If you could travel anywhere for a day (any place and any time) where would you go?
Paris, France is on my bucket list.
Which part of the day is your favourite and why?
On weekdays its the hour right before lunch, not sure why. The weekends, I love waking up in the morning and pouring my first cup of coffee. I then snuggle up on the couch with my pug, Bailey, and read a book.
Who or what is the most precious to you?
My family and friendships.
Great questions Shuffle Bookbox! Hopefully mine are just as clever.
Below are the five I ask of my nominees.
- If you could insert yourself as a character into a book, which book and why?
- What are your Top 5 albums of all time? (I love music and love asking this question of people)
- If you were on Jeopardy what category would you dominate?
- If you found the spring in Tuck Everlasting what age would you want to stay forever?
- Do you have a doppelganger? (What famous person have you been told you look like?)
I am going to nominate the lovely members of the Facebook Book Bloggers Group from Monday & Tuesday’s thread. No pressure to participate, but if you would like to just follow the rules listed above. I am looking forward to your answers to my questions!
The Itty Bitty Fitty Litty
Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest
A Book at a Time
Book Ink Reviews
Bound to Writing
Abominable Book Girl
The Caffeinated Bibliophile
Last but not least rule #9: My favorite blog post of mine is my 1st one. The idea for a book blog was lurking around in my mind for a while and when I finally executed it…well the rest is history!
Thank you for reading! Until next time…
my doppleganger 😉