Ever need to get to the ending of a book but then it feels like work and every day life things get in the way, and you feel farther and farther away from getting to know what happens? You can’t focus because you are anxious to find out what happens and want instant gratification, like tell me now – I don’t want to do that laundry or go grocery shopping, I just want to know what happens to my favorite character please. Yeah me too, so I am staying in on Saturday if I need to and will finish that book and even start another – and I ain’t sorry!
Did I break plans with you on Saturday with some lame excuse? Sorry about that, but you know I had to do what I had to do.
I don’t take myself too seriously and am not a very good writer myself, I am just a girl standing in front of a book wanting it to entertain me…too much?
– In my late 30’s (but age ain’t nothing but a #) and work full-time…where do I find the time to read? Well, I do most of my reading during my commute to and from work (NJ->NYC) and of course on Saturday nights
– New mom who’s previous reading pace may have fell by the wayside and I wouldn’t change it for the world
– Been ramping up my audiobook game, a good narrator totally hooks me in
– Enjoys reading while cuddling up on the couch with SNR Jr. and Kobe, I do miss my snoring pug Bailey snuggles
– I read a lot of fiction, romance, suspense, and young adult
My Best Friends (will always miss my #1 Bailey):